Wednesday 7 February 2018

Creative moments #136




Good day

Cannot believe two weeks are done and dusted again! We all know that it is time for another Creative Moments challenge! The 1st of February was World Compliment day and on the 10th it will be National Umbrella day, some very interesting themes. I used one of Lia Stampz images that is called "Make a wish baby elephant"

My boy and I played around with some options and I decided I'll incorporate both themes. I used my umbrella dies from Poppy stamps. The rain drops I added as well as the sentiment. Paper is from Kaiser Craft's Paradiso.

I used Sweet Sketch Wednesday's sketch by Katie.

There are a few sponsors this week so pop by and join in the fun at Creative Moments!

Hugs from Africa!
Olga

1 comment:

Lisa xx said...

This is gorgeous...what an adorable image! You've made a beautiful card with our sketch

Thank you for joining us at SSW2 xx