Sunday 28 January 2018

Creative Moments #135 Anything goes



Good day

This is a belated post, but I still want to give credentials to our sponsor from Paper Nest Dolls, whom is one of our sponsors this fortnight at Creative Moments. I used Hip Hop Sydney and I made it in these bright green and pink. This is a year where my eldest will celebrate his 16th birthday along with a lot of friends, so I am in preparation for some birthday parties to come. I used Cheerful Sketches sketch as inspiration.

Hope you will come and join us at Creative Moments, since you have another week to come and play on our anything goes theme!

Hugs from Africa!
Olga

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Furrbster said...

Such a fun card Olga!

Hugz Tinz

Margreet said...

Lovely card with all the music notes.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet