Monday 31 July 2017

Dog by Anne's digital art



Good day

This is sliding in on a banana skin for the Outlawz Progressive challenge for July. This time Anne's digital art has sponsored this image and it's called dog. Though my dog do not play ball he just love to walk and can get very agitated if he does not get his daily walk. I used paper from my Pet stack from DCWV and added thread to it.

Challenges I'm joining:
The Outlawz Progressive challenge - July
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday  27 July - Anything goes
TicTac Toe #8 - centre left to right - circle, linen thread & birthday

Thank you and have a lovely evening.
Olga

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

Your dog is adorable! THanks for playing along with the tic tac toe challenge!

Shannon Fralish said...

Olga -- I'm a dog lover, so this card really appeals to me. Love the fun background paper with the dog's To Do List :-) Thanks for joining us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!