Saturday 31 October 2015

Get well soon



Good day

This was a quick card for a friend of my boy who had an appendix operation this past week. As usual he didn't gave me a lot of time. It is spring here in SA and we had some lovely rain too! I used it in my inspiration for the choices of my papers and colours!  The DP is from First Edition - Spring drop and the rest are from my stash. I added some bugs to bring it all together! Digi is from Digistamp4Joy.


Challenges I'm joining:
Fussy And Fancy #151 - Flowers
As You Like it Challenge - Favourite Brights or pastels & why (Since only have boys I tend to balance the pinks & blues in my life)
Crafty Creations #301 - Colourful
Tuesday Morning Sketches #324

Thank you and have a great day!
Hugs from Africa
Olga

7 comments:

Jo Rice said...

A gorgeous card , great design and great use of flowers. Thank you for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog....Jo. X

Kris B said...

Such a sweet get well card! Love the adorable image and your flower embellishments look great! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Notes by Nina said...

So cute, this image is darling.

Debbie said...

What a sweet image!! So cute!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Marlene Atkinson said...

A very sweet image and colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations challenge. Marlene DT

Annette said...

Love your pretty blues.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
Lili of the Valley,
Without Words Challenge
In The Pink Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.

Beth Brovold said...

Simply adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Flowers"...good luck!
Take care,
Beth