Monday 15 June 2015

Bonjou!





Bonjou....Hallo in Hawaii

A bit of contrast from where I stay within winter season, but I just could not resist in playing with this summer fun digi from Lacy Sunshine, called Eleanor & pickles hula digi. Once again I played with stuff from my stash. I used some crab eyelets from Fiskar, the foam letters are from my scrapbook kit stash and the slops are buttons from Dress it up. I did some wet embossing with Ranger distress powder for the sand. The die is flower shape from simply-2-die-4 and the punched piece in the center is from Martha Stewart.

Challenges I was inspired by are:
Lacy Sunshine #60 - Wild about you (entry #2)
Creative knockouts #93 - Use your stash
Cute Card Thursday #377 - Beside the seaside
Crafting by Designs - June - Anything goes
Aud Sentiment - Bingo - Pattern paper, Digi, Punch ( entry #2)
Colour Q #294 - Colour combo
4 Crafty Chicks #205 - Polka Dots
The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch SC061015

Thank you and have a fantastic day!
Hugs from Africa
Olga

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful image and card Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments, good luck!!! Amy DT

Lisa Elton said...

Cute little hula dancer and I like the fun frog playing the ukulele! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Dora said...

really a summer feeling have this card.
Beautiful card.
thank you for joining at lacy sunshine challenge.
kind regards, dora

Tamie said...

Super cute and adorable. I am loving this image. Thank you so much for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Polka Dots challenge.

Tamie DT